Theme of my life

"It's kinda fun to do the IMPOSIBLE."

~Walt Disney


Saturday, June 26, 2010

HEY!!!

Ok I just realized somthing- I'm using this blog kinda like a twitter- I don't mean to be doing that....I just want to write what I feel like writing................So anyway.....my neigbor is out of town and I'm taking care of their cats, watering their garden, and checking mail. I love this neighbor so I don't mind doing it. I'm actually excited they said I could hang out at their house. This would be a good place to read the book I'm reading- The Counte of Monte Cristo (the abriged version) Its getting really boring.....
Well on that note I leave you!!!
Off to take care of cats!
Maroon Bassoon

2 comments:

  1. Really I didn't find Count of Monte Cristo to be boring yet. What page are you on?
    And yes I got a Google account just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie I'm on page 337 ish and its boring I know whats going to happen....I admit that it is way less boring now but for a while it was boring

    ReplyDelete