Theme of my life

"It's kinda fun to do the IMPOSIBLE."

~Walt Disney


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Saying goodbye...

Ok this is going to sound really sentimental of me but whatever..... Today was the last day that I could play my bassoon.... I will get a new one in a week or so. but still you know.... I wrote a note to the new bassoonist and put it in my bassoon case so hopfully he/she will find it.
NOTE TO THE NEW BASSOONIST:
Hi, I know you don't really know much about bassoon but if you stay with it you will LOVE IT. It is sooooo much fun. It is hard because the band does not pay much attention to you. (I know i sound like I'm addicted but it is sooooo true)
Let me tell you about the bassoon. Its name is Obie (Obie wan canobie- i know thats not spelled right) Its cool... Just if you are reading this comment on this post and tell me
thanks

1 comment: